Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Home Again, Home Again...

Oy, what a trip! But it was GREAT!!! I have to say this was one of my all-time best vacations, ever... The flight home (about 10 hours nonstop from London to San Francisco) felt like a short hop, compared to those flights back and forth to Asia that I've been doing the past year or so. And I'm not even going to whine about the two infants, three rows in front of me, who took turns howling for the ENTIRE flight! I felt so sorry for their parents, I really did... Been there, done that... And, one of the infants was just about a year old -- old enough to get himself righteously worked up to the point where nothing, no nothing, was going to pacify him. I would have bet five bucks that, at some point, either or both of the little ones would have tuckered themselves out from crying, and fell asleep. Well, if they did, it wasn't for very long.

I will post more later, and include some of the photos that both I and the spousal unit took. But, for now, it's back to Load #6 of laundry... All the stuff from the Asia trip, plus all the stuff from this trip. How did we manage to dirty so many pieces of clothing?

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Glad you had a great trip and made it home safely, you *fabulous* jet setter!