Thursday, October 2, 2008

As Requested

And, I really have been having annoying issues with trying to upload photos to this blog. So, I have now officially thrown up my hands, and posted them on flickr.com... Here's the URL for my photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/elinorina/

Please take a look and let me know what you think. The photos from our vacation in England are in the folder cleverly titled "Travel"... I'm working on a longer post with some reflections on the trip, which I'll try and get up in the next day or so.

And, yes, I know I haven't been good about blogging every day (as I was advised to do), but I plead sheer lethargy... er, no, that's not what I meant to say... I'm really busy, I swear! Really! I know I'm busy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photos are *awsome*, some really amazing shots. Too much to say for just a little comment box.

But you look much happier than you did while at The Company and THAT is good to see.

Anonymous said...

Uh, that would be *awesome*