Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Feet? Really?



So, it was mentioned to me by my son that I seem to have an "issue" with taking photos of my feet.  I say, so?  What is it to you?  Are you bothered by the fact that I seem to LIKE taking photos of my funny little feet?  What????

This first photo is me (well, OK, my feet), taken in Bali, about three years ago.  
I was extraordinarily proud of the pedi I had (got it in Hawaii a few weeks prior to the Bali trip)...  
It was holding up very well...  
This was a wonderful resort on Bali (can't 
remember which one -- like, maybe a Marriott 
or a Hyatt or some such thing) (but it was one 
which hadn't been "updated" much, and it was lovely)...

Then, I could not resist taking a photo of my feet at Pebble Beach this past weekend...  OK, so it's a bit of a fixation on my feet.  What's wrong with that???  Thank goodness it's not some other body part...

I had dinner with two of the other sip-n-sew ladies tonight (Tuesday night), and we decided that blogging is fun, but that I'm using it to take the place of the multitude of emails I would send, and get, during a normal day when I was working full-time at The Company.  I do miss all my colleagues there, but I do NOT miss the BS and the politics and the stress which accompanied my every move the past few months of my tenure there...  (Hey, it's like down-shifting from 65 to 30...)

Sigh...  But, life is good, the weather is fine, my kids are in good shape, I've got my health, and the girls are still fairly perky (given the fact that I've seen 60 come and go)...  Yeah, I know, TMI...  Work with me here!!!!

OK, tomorrow is Wednesday.  Lunch for me at a local pizzeria with the gang from work -- I miss them -- then just futzing around, continuing to clean up the house.  Who knew I had so much crap to go through???

Hope all is well with each and every one of you...

No comments: